JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in 80 countries and has a global workforce of approximately 58,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet, or 316 million square meters, and completed $118 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2014. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $53.6 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
This position is responsible for coordinate, move and churn move schedules/manifests derived from new hires and site transfers, tactically managing all tasks and resources assigned to the move projects and representing the MAC team in client project interactions.
· Approval of standard space requests and moves as outlined by the CRE standards.
· Scheduling and reporting of all Moves activity, including metrics reporting and tracking.
· Participation in weekly MAC meetings and produce minutes to maintain an ongoing record of progress as needed.
· Interface with Business Group Representatives, Workplace Management staff, move vendors, H&S and FM representatives in order to plan and execute moves
· Maintain and expedite action item lists and issue logs related to all move projects
· Manage Move and Furniture vendors, including annual and on-going budgeting responsibilities and management of the quality of service performance of the vendors
· Use customer tools and systems (CAD, basic knowledge of FMS, MS Office) to keep track of project tasks, schedules and budgets
· Manage move and all furniture standard requirements.
· Responsible for accurate/up-to-date documentation, ensuring all updates are received by FMS Administrator.
· Establish project related tasks, schedules, sources move related vendors and evaluate project vendor performance, suggesting changes where necessary to ensure desired results.
· Work within budget for projects under supervision of the Accommodation Services Manager. Monitor costs and explain variances if presented.
· Provide status reports to JLL Management, discussing major activities, work tasks and vendor performance.
· Acts as liaison between clients, move vendors, and other CRE areas.
· Conduct pre-move walk-throughs to ensure spaces are ready to receive occupants.
· Conduct post-move walk-throughs to ensure moves were executed properly and customer issues are resolved.
· Follow-up all post-move issues and report to Accommodation Services Manager a summary of the issues, escalating when appropriate in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High school Diploma with minimum of 5 years work experience in administrative role and/or customer service
· Or Bachelor’s degree, preferred with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· Strong Organizational and multi-tasking skills
· Strong Communication Skills (both verbal and written)
· Drive to deliver high-quality, completed tasks while maintaining excellent customer service
· Efficient in all MS Office programs and familiar with database management, reporting tools and CAD drawing.
· No problem to travel.
PHYSICAL WORK CONDITIONS/REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to physically lift up to 12 kgs.